This website is owned and operated by aLife Limited. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
WHO CAN USE THIS WEBSITE
1. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you need to be at least 21 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any applicable law or regulation applicable to you.
2. When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out
payment process. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website.
3. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page. The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
RETENTION OF RIGHT TO CHANGE OFFERING
4. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHTS AND LOGOS
5. The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of aLife Limited.
6. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL USER ACCOUNT
7. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold aLife Limited harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall aLife Limited, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, aLife Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
RIGHT TO CHANGE AND MODIFY TERMS
11. We reserves the right to modify these terms from time-to-time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
PROMOTIONAL EMAILS AND CONTENT
12. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
PREFERENCE OF LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
13. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Republic of Singapore, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Republic of Singapore. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
COMMUNITY BASED WEBSITE
14. This is a community based website and all users that join this community have a public profile that is publicly visible (to other visitors to the website), and that their public activity (such as posts they write and their comments) will be visible to other visitors of the website. However you can always opt-out and exit the community, and upon doing so, such user’s profile will not be publicly visible. Naturally, in such event the you will not be able to use the community features (e.g. liking, commenting or writing posts).