Wed, Jul 12|
Marriage Actually @aLife (Private Individual Couple)
Falling in love is the easy part, now prepare for a lifetime of togetherness with Marriage Actually, a marriage preparatory program for newly wedded couples and for those seriously contemplating marriage.
Time & Location
Jul 12, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
aLife Centre, 308 Shunfu Rd, #01-165 Singapore 570308
About the event
Invest in your Marriage and build a future together!
aLife's Marriage Actually marriage preparation program uses the tried and tested Prepare-Enrich evidence-based materials to help prepare couples for real life. Topics cover:
- Communication skills & Conflict Resolution
- Understand roles & responsibilities and work towards commitment
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Manage finances & budget plans
- Identify sexual needs & intimacy to achieve closeness
- Prepare for parenthood
- Develop & set boundaries for personal, family & friends
- Understand how to safeguard & affair-proof your marriage
- Develop a balanced level of shared interests in leisure & a spiritual foundation
With the use of the Prepare-Enrich assessment tool, you and your partner will gain an in-depth understanding on essential marital concerns raised by each other.
Couples* attending Marriage Actually, which is endorsed by MSF, for the first time are entitled to a $70 rebate from MSF upon completion of the programme.
*Either one of the spouses must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
Marriage Actually @aLife (Pte)