Wed, Sep 14|
Marriage Actually @aLife (Private Individual Couple)
Falling in love is the easy part, now prepare for a lifetime of togetherness with Marriage Actually, a marriage preparatory program for newly wedded couples and for those seriously contemplating marriage.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2022, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Singapore, Blk 308 Shunfu Road #01-165
About the event
Invest in your Marriage and build a future together!
aLife's Marriage Actually marriage preparation program uses the tried and tested Prepare-Enrich evidence-based materials to help prepare couples for real life. Topics cover:
- Communication skills & Conflict Resolution
- Understand roles & responsibilities and work towards commitment
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Manage finances & budget plans
- Identify sexual needs & intimacy to achieve closeness
- Prepare for parenthood
- Develop & set boundaries for personal, family & friends
- Understand how to safeguard & affair-proof your marriage
- Develop a balanced level of shared interests in leisure & a spiritual foundation
With the use of the Prepare-Enrich assessment tool, you and your partner will gain an in-depth understanding on essential marital concerns raised by each other.
The Marriage Actually program (for private individual couple) is conducted on
Wed, 14 Sep 2022 from 10 am to 6 pm; or
Wed, 19 Oct 2022 from 10 am to 6 pm; or
Wed, 9 Nov 2022 from 10 am to 6 pm;
Please select 1 of the dates on first come-first serve basis.
Couples* attending Marriage Actually, which is endorsed by MSF, for the first time are entitled to a $70 rebate from MSF upon completion of the programme.
*Either one of the spouses must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
Marriage Actually (Pte)
1 Ticket (per Couple)