Marriage Actually @aLife
Time & Location
About the event
Invest in your Marriage and build a future together!
aLife's Marriage Actually marriage preparation program uses the tried and tested Prepare-Enrich evidence-based materials to help prepare couples for real life. Topics cover:
- Communication skills & Conflict Resolution
- Understand roles & responsibilities and work towards commitment
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Manage finances & budget plans
- Identify sexual needs & intimacy to achieve closeness
- Prepare for parenthood
- Develop & set boundaries for personal, family & friends
- Understand how to safeguard & affair-proof your marriage
- Develop a balanced level of shared interests in leisure & a spiritual foundation
With the use of the Prepare-Enrich assessment tool, you and your partner will gain an in-depth understanding on essential marital concerns raised by each other. As this information is personal and pertains only to you and your partner, a 2-hour couple session will be arranged to process these concerns.
The Marriage Actually program is conducted over two 4-hour group sessions and a 1.5-2 hour individual couple session.
Sat, 12 Mar 2022 from 9 am to 1 pm
Sat, 19 Mar 2022 from 9 am to 1 pm
Individual Couple session with the trainer: to be advised & arranged.
The online Marriage Actually can only take in a maximum limit of 15 couples and a minimum requirement of 6 couples. Registration on a first-come, first serve basis will close once the limit is reached.
Couples* attending Marriage Actually, which is endorsed by MSF, for the first time are entitled to a $70 rebate from MSF upon completion of the programme.
*Either one of the spouses must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
The Marriage Actually programme is not applicable for Singapore Citizen – Non-Resident (SC-NR) couples seeking to apply for LTVP at ICA. Please refer to MSF website for Marriage Programmes for SC-NR couples.
- Marriage Actually 12&19Mar2022$320$3200$0