Free Webinar! Understanding Endometriosis (Blood Cyst)
Time & Location
About the Event
Dr Peter Chew is a renowned Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with more than 40 years of experience.
Dr Chew is a resource speaker for many public seminars, TV forums and interviews. Dr. Chew’s clinical interests include molar pregnancy, initiation of labour, endocrinology of endometriosis, placental tissues, foetal membranes, umbilical cord, breast tissues, sperm and seminal fluid. His other clinical interests include management of Male Infertility, Male and Female Sexual Problems, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Gynaecological Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy (keyhole surgery).
In the upcoming webinar on Understanding endometriosis (Blood Cyst): causes, symptoms and treatment, Dr Chew will cover:
- What is Endometriosis?
- What are the Symptoms of Endometriosis?
- What are the Causes of Endometriosis? Any risk factors?
- How do I Know if I have Endometriosis?
- How is Endometriosis Treated?
- What are the Complications of Endometriosis if untreated?