aLife's Flag Day 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Volunteers for Flag Day on 13th July 2019
Join us in raising funds to support aLife's beneficiaries of its programme and services including children and their families from disadvantaged background!
Founded in 2002, aLife is a non-profit charity organisation under the National Council of Social Services which aims to improve the lives of underprivileged families and their children through counselling support and education projects.
Email or register through this website to Mervin at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Class (e.g. Sec 3), School and HP# and mention which time slots you prefer:
(i) 9am – 12pm; briefing and tin collection at 7.45am
(ii) 9am - 6pm; briefing and tin collection at 7.45am
(iii) 12pm – 3pm; briefing and tin collection at 10.30am
(ivi) 3pm – 6pm; briefing and tin collection at 1.30pm
1. Reporting and tins collection centre at aLife centre, Blk 308 Shunfu Road #01-165 S570308.
2. All participating volunteers must be 15 years old and above.
3. Any children under 15 years old must be accompanied by parent(s) or an adult.
4. At the actual day, volunteers are reminded to bring along your Identity Card on the flag day for verification
5. aLife Ltd will issue Community Involvement (CIP Hours) certificate／Volunteer certificate will be rewarded upon request and returning of tins and collectable at the end of your shift and reporting back to aLife centre.
So bring your friends, gain your CIP hours and raise funds for a good cause!
Thank you for your support!